Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rejected Costume Ideas

Here are some more costume ideas I rejected this year. The ideas were either too time consuming, expensive, or just lame.
Sweet from Angel’s Friends (I didn‘t want to wear a tube top)
Kabale from Angel’s Friends (felt nobody would get it and think I was just dressed as a devil)
Gadget Hackwrench
Harley Quinn
Jolly a pixie from the Winx Club
Tickled Pink from Rainbow Brite (80s version)
Butterfree
Liz from Eat Pray Love (have a bandaged knee and have a sign that says “Donations for Wayan”)
Bong-Soon from Love Truly/Really Really Like You (thought the idea was kind of racist)
A candy house like the one from Hansel and Gretel
A 1990s person (I‘d wear my wide legged pants and a shirt. I’d have my dark roots which was the style at the time [I sound like Grandpa Simpson] and talk about 90s music and events incessantly)
A Pillow Pet (not sure how I would make that one)
The 1991 version of Strawberry Shortcake
Pearlie (I didn‘t have a long blond wig)
Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl (I was just going to wear a hair band with a bow on it)
D.W. from Arthur
A butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment