Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Miscellaneous blog #38

I have a great idea for a relevant Halloween costume that I'm not going to use. Get a newspaper from that day and attach it to your clothes. You can even pick the section. Your costume will be front page news. (lame pun)

I have a tip about costume shoes. This is more of a tip for girls. I know a lot of people see a costume all pimped out with all the accessories and shoes. A lot of people go out and buy those cheap shoes the costume vendors sell. Just get some or use your regular black fancy dress shoes. This is one of the reasons I have many different pairs of black shoes. I don't know how many times they have made my Halloween costume look better even if it was homemade or not all pimped out.

I thought the Grilled Cheeseus episode of Glee seemed to move very slowly. Usually when I watch Glee the hour zooms by.

It's really great that the Dodgers didn't make the post season this year. My dad won't be hogging the computer at all hours following the games and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment