Monday, October 17, 2011

Shockingly Real!

J-Pop America Fun Time Now was a great skit! It reminded me of people I've met. Actually there was a real similar local tv show I saw like this. The connection was uncanny. It reminded me of some people I took Japanese class with. I should post those old blogs in the archives. They referenced Candy Candy which is a real anime title. I've never seen it, but I know it's real. Plus one of the characters was dressed in a sailor fuku (uniform). It was Sailor Moon looking (red bow, blue skirt, red shoes)

The people who thought it was really offensive must be really uptight or something. I wonder if Goth Talk was deemed offensive back in it's day?

I thought the J-Pop skit was pretty funny, but not as funny as The Spartan Cheerleader skits. I would like to see the J-Pop skit as a reoccurring skit; personally see a lot of potential if written well.

No comments:

Post a Comment