Friday, October 7, 2011

I Can Smell Rejection from a Mile Away

I didn't get the job, but I thought I wasn't since I didn't get a call by Wednesday

I'm not stupid I know rejection when I see it.

Here's why I thought my odds at getting the job were slim at best: no experience (although in that ad they said that was not a problem), I was the last person called back (AKA bottom of the barrel).

The main reason I really wanted that job was to show financial aid about proof of employment or unemployment if it didn't work out.

I was told to call back in 2 weeks if it doesn't work out with the other people, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm so sick of my dad telling me I gotta finish college. How? Pay for it with the money from the job I don't have, or with the financial aid I got rejected from? I just want to finish up to shut him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment