Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Doomed Humans!

It's not good.

It's official Watson beat the humans! We are going to be enslaved! To be honest I didn't really have a lot of faith in the humans. Watson was programmed with a bunch of information and old Jeopardy questions. The Wikipedia was even programmed into him. I wonder what would happen if Watson used a vandalized page for reference? And there was so little on the subject that he had to use it and then got the question wrong.

Watson did inspire me to make a Halloween costume. I put that down in my Halloween relevant idea book. I'm just trying to think about how I would build it. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of Watsons this year for Halloween and people dressed up as the Lady Gaga egg unless she wears a more outrageous outfit later in the year. I guess there could be the obvious variation "sexy Watson"

No comments:

Post a Comment