Friday, February 4, 2011

Food Recipes (reciglees)

Think of this as the companion blog to Emma Would Eat That

I think there should be a glee brand sandwich maker. It would be something official to make a “grilled cheeseus” on.


I like the glee recipes that are posted on the Fox website. Why is there a recipe from Brittany? I like hers though it’s easy, and I have all the ingredients on hand. Maybe I’ll make a grilled cheeseus, but I don’t know. I didn’t like Emma’s sandwich recipe. I’m very particular about my sandwiches, and I don‘t like PB&J on toasted bread. I don’t want to make my own tots. I’ll just get a bag of them in the frozen food section. After thinking about tots I thought about Kip from Napoleon Dynamite, and I want to make some nachos like he did in the movie.

I really hope that the episode airs right after the post game show and that the station doesn‘t decide to air old syndicated Simpsons or news or something. I remember that happened on CBS when they showed the post game show, news and then Survivor. The post game shows usually run long anyway. During that time I can make some food.

I really hope the episode lives up to all the hype. I hope it's not like Friends was. That post Super Bowl episode was pretty lackluster. There were a few good moments like Marcel coming back. I do plan on writing a review on the Glee episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment