Thursday, February 10, 2011

Miscellaneous blog #40

I want to say writing about a nipple aka nipplegate I hope there won’t be a bunch of people looking for pictures of nipples. There are none on here.

Since I have to wait at least 2 weeks for my results from the dean. I hope I didn't inadvertently mention that to my dad. After the 2 week period he'll make me keep calling the school. I don't want it to be like ride share all over again. He had me keep calling this girl for ride share.

I think I should try and take on a bunch of things at once in case the school thing doesn't work as quickly as I thought it would. But if I do that I might run the risk of having too many obligations.

My application got rejected by Harbor Freight tools. I forgot I applied for there. I think I did like back in May.

I called that place again and they still haven't updated their recording. It's been the same one since November!

One place I applied to is hiring again. Does this mean the workers are quickly moved through or that the people are unhappy there. I'm not going back since the last time I was the interview didn't go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment