Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tough Shed

Rachel's dress at the party looked like something straight out of the 70s. I understand why she wanted to shed her good girl image. Those stay with a person for a long time. I bet I still haven't shed mine since high school and that was about 10 years ago.

A lot of people thought it was a fake put on or a show. I just wanted to look respectful. We would get in trouble if we were caught cursing, so people thought I didn't curse. (this was a public high school) Occasionally I let one slip. Once I got to college I let the expletives fly. It was more relaxed and, I didn't need to watch my words as much.

It was funny when the principal kept mispronouncing Ke$ha's name he would call her K-e dollar sign ha.

The thing I wondering is why hasn't some form of student government been introduced into the show? Like a class president or something. The other thing that bothers me about the show is that I'm pretty sure that all the members in the club are in the same grade. I never belonged to a club where everybody was in the same grade unless it was something like a freshman class meeting or class of 20xx meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment