Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lofty Keyboard

I think and hope my headache over the old phone I had for about 4 days is over. I got into an argument over the phone with one of the customer service people they were telling me I didn't know which model my old phone was. I know that. They also kept accusing me of having a forged serial number. (which I didn't) I had to transfer the service to my old phone. I didn't want to be without a phone even if it was only for a few hours.

I've been obsessing about the $300 a year for 4 days. It was pretty much all I was thinking about. The only thing I like about that broken Loft was the keyboard. Too bad it put spaces between the letters when I would try and type in a web address.


Even though my new phone isn't fancy or has a keyboard. (That was one of the main reasons why I wanted the Loft)But it does have a place to stick charms in it. I'm off to look for some new charms.

KCET is altering their subchannels after their split with PBS. Here is a sample of the lineup.
What does that mean? Which Anne of Green Gables will be shown? The anime, the cartoon (that was shown on KCET about 7 years ago), or the live action series. Most of those shows I don't like. Come on show some TV Ontario and AIT shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment