Thursday, December 16, 2010

Miscellaneous blog #39

Too bad I still don't get KVCR. I wish they would have a more powerful transmitter that would really boost their viewership since KCET is gone soon. Most of what I watch on PBS is kid's shows anyway.
http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/2010/12/16/47831/koce-sets-new-pbs-schedule-rebrands

Antenna TV is going to be showing some preview programming on KTLA. I had no idea what the shows "Circus Boy", "The Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok" and "The Iron Horse" were I had to look them up. My dad wants to watch Rin Tin Tin, but that is going to be shown on the 26th. The thing that frustrates me is that zap2it's listings for KTLA 5.2 just say"Antenna TV coming soon" they didn't even bother adding 5.3 which is now ThisTV to their listings.

I helped my mom make some pumpkin bread and cookies and they didn't come out so well. The sprinkles fell off the cookies. The cranberries and almonds stayed on the top of the loaf. At least they didn't sink to the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment