Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sticky Christmas

I got another strange text message from the same number who sent me one last year. This year the message said "Happy Christmas!" last year it said "Happy Christmas! Be careful. Keep on Keeping On."

I got a new phone and I've been busy cleaning out my old one. I want to make sure I don't erase anything important. Too bad the new one doesn't have a place to put a charm on it. Oh well. The phone was a replacement phone. I'm gonna be super careful with this phone. I'm even buying a case for it.

I got a new MP3 player too which was also a replacement. Added "Pretty Horses" and "Lighten Up" onto this one. I think it could use some 90s R&B. I'm thinking "Thank You" or "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men.

The worst part was my dad spilled grape juice all over me. Luckily it was the white one, but I was sticky all day even after I washed off. Somehow like always he brings it back to back to me. It was my fault he spilled it. That was it! I decided to drink water for the rest of the day. It's not as sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment