Friday, December 25, 2009

Strange Christmas? :/

Christmas was very strange this year; first I got a forged Christmas card. Later I got a very strange text message. A Christmas themed one and I have no idea who it is from. All I can say is that it did come from a local number; one from the same area code as mine.

I got what I wanted. I got that speaker pillow I really wanted and those Terminator DVDs. the speaker pillow is really handy. I like using it to listen to music before I fall asleep. Here is a picture of it.



If you want to order one there is one available on amazon.com. There is also a pig version.

Lakers played horribly today. As I watched this I gorged on a shrimp ring "The ocean called; they're running out of shrimp." I don't like fish, but I can't pass up the shellfish. Speaking of basketball I never did finish my basketball themed Christmas song. It was easy rhyming words with the word "basketball" like "tall", "stall", "mall", and "fall".

I think I'm going to blog about the year ending and the decade too. Maybe I'll make a fashion blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment