Friday, December 11, 2009

Martha Fan

A lot of people don’t know this about me, but I am a Martha Stewart fan. Usually they are surprised when I say I like her. I don’t know I guess it’s out of character for me to like her.

I’ve been a fan of her for a while; since I was in junior high. I think about 8th grade. I use to get out of school a little before 2PM, and her show started at 2. If I hurried I could make it on time. I didn’t live that far from the school anyway. This is back when she was still doing her Living show. When my cousin was little we would watch the show with him, and he use to think her Chow dogs were bears.

The funny thing was that when her image was tarnished, before she had gone to jail. My PR teacher said she was hopeless and needed a replacement. His suggested replacements were Paula Deen and Rachael Ray. I didn’t care what my teacher said. I thought she would rebound.

Eventually she did. She got that Apprentice show and her new daytime talk show. I think the reason that she rebounded was that she does more than just cook; she also makes crafts and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment