Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Afternoon Delight

Glee was confusing,

It was funny when the students were confused about the cucumber. It reminded me of when I took a sex ed class with a guy who was a lot like Puck.

I thought it was funny they made a reference to Jazzersize. The Prince song was handled well.


This is what the kids use to do when I was in high school if they were homosexual they would just tell everybody they were bisexual. For some reason the people at school seemed more accepting towards that.


Emma singing "Afternoon Delight" was hilarious! Emma is so cute! I'd like to draw some fan art of her, but I don't know. I wouldn't want to offend the Gleeks by drawing a bad picture of Emma. I think she would look good as a chibi. I can't listen to "Afternoon Delight" after seeing it sung on Arrested Development. The episode it was sung during was also titled Afternoon Delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment