Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fancy mustard on a Shoe

Mountain Dew Cherry Fusion I like it a lot better than code red. I didn't know if they still sold it there. I also got a Polish sandwich swimming in yellow mustard. That sandwich would taste so much better if it had Dijon mustard in it than yellow mustard. "...you know you could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would taste pretty good to me." -Steinbrenner in the Seinfeld episode "The Jimmy".

I saw this strange music video yesterday about people throwing things and doing trick photography. I tried it, and it doesn't work. All I got were a bunch of pictures or blurry streaks. The end of the video was weird all the people that were taking the photographs died at the end because they crashed their van. The ending reminded me a little of The Cardigans' video for "My Favourite Game".

No comments:

Post a Comment