Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You pondering what I'm pondering?

I wore my Pinky and the Brain. It was strange since I got 2 compliments on the shirt. I really liked it, but I thought it was childish. It was funny since one of the people who complimented me on the shirt asked why they stopped making the cartoon. I really have no idea. :/

I'm still going to embrace "adult clothes". I need to dress well to get a job and such. I think I'll keep my "bad hair" for now.

I was thinking I could incorporate the shirt into a Pinky costume. I saw a Pinky and the Brain costume somebody made, and in my opinion it wasn't that good. I still haven't decided on a costume yet. I still have about 6-7 months left. I'd need to think about how I'd go about making it. I was also thinking about dressing as something or someone who is red or wears red. I was thinking: Minnie Mouse (red dress), Harley Quinn, Musa from the Winx Club (casual outfit season 1), devil, strawberry, Strawberry Shortcake (either 80s or 1991 version), cherries, Wicked Witch of the East, and Something Glee related.

I threw out these characters; Ringo from Tokyo Mew Mew, Anemone, Sailor Mars, Kaitlyn/Poppu from Magical Doremi/Ojamajo Doremi, Lisa Simpson, Wordgirl, Red Butler from Rainbow Brite, red riding hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment