Thursday, March 17, 2011

Does this Green Count?

Here's a picture Patty O'Green I was scouring the internet looking for one last year. Luckily I found my Rainbow Brite book and scanned a picture.

It was strange this year since my dad didn't yell at me for not having the basketball game on. I was startling, confusing, and refreshing all at the same time.

Getting my jollies from reading Yahoo Answers and the distressed peoples questions on there like "If I color my arm with green marker will that count as wearing green? I don't want to get pinched and I don't have any green clothes. "

I'm just happy I don't go to school anymore and get socked for not wearing green. Not pinched; not lightly punched. When did pinching turn into socking? I'd fare better playing a round or slaughterhouse. (The handball game where the person who misses gets punched. It's banned in a lot of schools. )

I ate my corned beef today. My mom likes to make sandwiches with pickles and mustard. I just like eating a chunk of meat. I like the uninhibited flavor of the meat on it's own. Corned beef can stand on it's own.

It's towards the end of the day and I haven't even listened to any Irish music.

The only thing I manged to over indulge on this year was meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment