Wednesday, March 23, 2011

purple eyes and pork chops

Elizabeth Taylor died. I wonder if she is hanging out with Micheal Jackson? I wonder what happened to Gypsy the elephant?

I'm trying to come up with a name for the pork chop sandwich I invented. What about a chop sandwich? Or a PC sandwich?

I'm happy that dark roots are in style. I'm already wearing that look. I think it's called "ombre". Red hair is back in style too. 1996 throwback! I can pull that off. I'm upset that the side part is back in style. Those always make my cheeks look fat.

There is now a video shortage because of the tsunami. On tv they were saying that they were going to wipe the tapes to save tapes, but can't the footage be digitally archived? It's not like the 1970s when stuff was erased (especially game shows) and nobody else had it except for maybe some person with one of those "new " VCR things.

No comments:

Post a Comment