Thursday, March 3, 2011

Absurd Sandwich

I tried the Fried Cheese Melt sandwich at the Denny's. It was really good, but adding some bacon would make it better. They give some side dipping sauces with it, I think there should be some kind of sauce inside it. The 2 sauces they give are marinara and ranch. I passed on the marinara since I hate red sauce. Since the mozzarella is in breaded stick form and not just another kind of melted cheese the sandwich is a little squirty. After I ate it I remembered that Friendly's sandwich everybody was upset about a while ago. I never ate at Friendly's there are none in my area.

If somebody really wanted to eat something fatty they would order the Fried Cheese Melt sandwich with the appetizer sampler plate that comes with onion rings, mozzarella sticks and chicken.

I was also thinking about how to replicate it at home or improve on it.

I picked up a bag of Hi chew in assorted flavors; green apple, strawberry and orange. I paid $1.99 for a bag is that too much? I can't remember if I had tasted the orange and strawberry varieties. The orange one is very fragrant. I wrote about Hi chew before. The blog about it is posted in the archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment