Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Wasn't Asleep This Time

This is another "where were you?" post. This would make a good memoir. ;P

When I heard the news I think I was either on twitter and/or meez. My dad was mad because it cut into AFV. I checked on some other websites to see what was happening.

All the Americans reveling in the streets looked like something from somewhere else. Or maybe some kind of sports celebration.

I smell a potential Halloween costume.

At least I didn't sleep through this one. Like I did with MJ's death. I sort of slept through September 11th when the planes struck the buildings it happened between 6-8AM in my time zone. I think my mom saw The Pentagon part. Or I got the wrong information like with Columbine. Somebody at school told me it happened in Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment