Saturday, May 21, 2011

I feel Fine

I started out the day doing a bunch of mundane things like shopping and other boring stuff. I missed Belmont since I was napping, but I managed to wake up and catch the replay.

I'm working on some new recipes. I'm trying to make a good peanut butter and honey sandwich. So far I have made one with honey on one side and peanut butter on the other. I didn't like it because the honey crystallized on the bread. Then I tried peanut butter on both sides of the bread to stabilize the honey like I do with jelly. That also didn't work. Maybe I need to mix the peanut butter and the honey together? I want to make a cold sandwich. Most of the recipes I find online are for warm ones like a grilled cheese.

I made a new drink too it's cherry limeade (minute maid) mixed with a little bit of lemon lime soda.

Nothing happened!

I'm somewhat disappointed. At least I'll get to eat the candy I bought this morning.

Maybe it's just me but I don't associate the Blondie song "Rapture" with the end of the world. Seriously I have no idea what that song is about.

My comments are all back including one about Angel's Friends that seemed to be in limbo.

I still gotta review those panda cookies I bought! x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment