Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Elementary School Reunion

I came across something very interesting while I was prowling (is “prowling” a good word?) facebook a few days ago. On somebody’s wall another person posted an invite for an elementary school reunion. Ok I’m just going to come out with it and say this; if you know me personally and know who I’m talking about in this blog though I’m not mentioning names. I don’t really care if they know I mentioned them. Anyway this seems like a good idea on paper or on a virtual wall I guess… I’m not really sure it wasn’t my proposed idea/meet up.

Is it just me or are we jumping the gun here? The person who is posting, and I guess organizing this is from my class/year. You know our high school reunion will be in about 3 short years in 2012. I will give this person credit since she is born in the year of the boar. People born in the year of the boar are good at organizing stuff. (I‘ve been reading up on the Chinese zodiac lately)

This is the kind of stuff I was talking about in that massive blog I was writing that got really frustrated with. Maybe I should just clean it up a little and post it.

Anyway I just want to say that I’m not going for a multitude of reasons. First off I transferred to that school when I was in 5th grade so I didn’t really grow up with those people. I mean sure I did in high school a little, but high school was so much bigger. Also that was the elementary school I was bullied at. I mean I was bullied to the point where I was not really eating. I don’t really talk about that because I try to put that behind me and, it’s really painful to just think about it. *takes deep breath* Why would I want to reunite with bullies? Am I sadistic? I don’t know why, but for some reason it just feels good to be out of the loop. You know I wouldn’t even consider going if I still lived at my old house.

Then I was back into my old ways again I was a playing up all these scenarios in my head like who would show up, and how many people would come. It was just a little thought I was kicking around in my head. I’m not obsessing over it or anything.

Go Tigers!

Let’s just fill up the rest of this blog with trite song lyrics:
“There I go jumping before the gunshot has gone off
Slap me with a splintered ruler ”
“Try to comprehend that which you‘ll never comprehend”
“You should see my scars”
“I’m a loser baby so why don’t you kill me”
"
I'm only happy when it rains"

No comments:

Post a Comment