Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Only Happy when it Leaks in a Bucket

I can't think of a good title. If I think of a better one I will change it.

It was so funny when Shirley was a guest on Ferguson. I like when she is a guest because they talk about Scottish things. I don’t know why I thought it was funny when she yelled from backstage before she was introduced. Too bad I couldn't go to the taping. :(

She was great on the show and her hair looked awesome! I like the part when Craig was taking about the leak in the studio and he didn't get the reference Shirley was making. When she started talking about haggis it reminded me of the first time she was ever on the Late Late show back when Kilbourne hosted it and they talked about haggis.

As I was watching this I ate half a box of Almond Crush Pocky. Nothing says Scots like Pocky! J/K Pocky is from Japan.

She looked so pretty and her hair looked great. It looked more orangey than brassy. I love the cut she has. She looks good with bobs. I liked the shirt she was wearing with the picture of a cat on it.

I really had no idea what she was promoting on the show. I was hoping it was music related and that she would talk about how her solo album is coming along. She was there promoting Famous Scots genealogy exhibition. According to this article she is also of Scandinavian decent.

She said she is unemployed as a musician and as an actress. Does this mean that The Sarah Connor Chronicles is cancelled? I’m not sure, but I’m waiting for an official announcement from Fox next month when they announce their fall schedule. I thought it was funny when she said there was no musical guest on the show. I was really hoping she would do some double duty and sing and be interviewed.

I thought it was funny when she told him to play a Garbage song when it rains and he didn’t get the hint. I’d say even your average Garbage would get that reference.

I thought it was funny when Breckin said that when he saw Shirley he gasped. I did that too. It didn't make me feel so bad for doing that when I saw her. I usually act weird around celebrities. When I met John Cena I was pointing at him . When I saw Shirley I was gawking at her with an open mouth. That ‘s real classy.

Later when I checked how the show came out after I taped it the sound was all messed up. :( Well at least it taped.

Garbage song that describes how I feel today “Silence is Golden”.

1 comment:

  1. As a fan I like watching her interviews normally, but this ferguson show and the other s.manson on ferguson in feb The Late Late Show Interview 2/12/09 [HQ]
    Both interviews seemed pretty boring and pointless to me. An excuse for 2 Scots to have a laugh, but even garbage fans wouldn't get much out of those 2 interviews. they talk about hardly anything. If only she would concentrate on the solo stuff instead of thinking about it, and wasting her time doing stupid interviews about nothing. ( :
    from garbagepage

    ReplyDelete