Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Profiles

myspace
lastfm
stumbleupon
WWE Universe
Deviantart
facebook- that's a secret
twitter- don't have one
Xanga
youtube
meez

Just kidding about the Twitter I have an announcement! I caved in and made a Twitter a week ago. When I first joined my account was all messed up. I posted an inane comment to Jimmy Fallon and it looked like somebody else posted it. I mostly use it to write inane messages. I don’t tweet much though. I think it’s a fun way to leave inane messages and comments to celebrities who use it. But nothing beats leaving inane comments for Shirley Manson on facebook.

http://twitter.com/pikapal
That’s my page. I wanted to get the URL with pikapal in it before it was taken up.

Oh yeah and if any of the links are broken just tell me so I can try and fix them.

No comments:

Post a Comment