Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fallon Fangirl

I found this old diary or more like a memory book. I don’t know it’s not really like a diary because there are different sections and categories like there is a section to write about your friends, one about how you dress, one about your room, and one about entertainment, etc. When I was looking through it for a different section I filled out. I noticed I wrote about Jimmy Fallon. I wrote this back in 2002. When I was a senior in high school. The reason there is a picture of him taped to the page was that it said to paste a picture of one of your favorite tv stars or something like that.



I’ve included a scan of part of the page. I think what I wrote is quite silly and it should be shared with the world. LOL! :D

After I read that I remember something else I did. Back when I was a freshman in college and I had the internet I found an address (snail mail) to write fan letters to him. I remember I use to work on it when I was in my boring classes. Too bad he never sent a reply. :(

Here is one of my favorite Jimmy Fallon pictures. He looks so cute next to Gwen. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment