Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To the Lighthouse Episode Review

You know I said I was going to take some time off from this blog well I'll still be posting my Terminator episode reviews. The season is almost over and including this post I only have 3 more to post.

I missed a little of the first few minutes of the beginning of the episode. :( It was a flashback scene with John and Sarah. Then it went to Savannah and John Henry. She wants to play with him. She has little toy ducks. He tells he there are no little ducks on his island. She tells him he can change the rules. They are getting all ready to play when he starts to malfunction. Shirley’s hair looked really good. They had to unplug him.

The part when they talked about the daemons the song “Temptation Waits” immediately popped into my head. John Henry was hijacked.

Cameron tells Derek about Jesse’s miscarriage and that it was his.

Sarah takes John to a safe house a light house. There is a dog there and John is petting it. Then we see that the person at the safe house is no other than Charley Dixon. John and Charley talk about boats and the water. Whenever she sees John and Charley hanging out she stares longingly at them.

Sarah goes to the doctor after telling Charley that she found a lump in her breast. At the doctor she finds out that it is not cancer, but a piece of metal in her breast. Sarah realizes it’s a tracking device. They’ve been using it to track her all this time. She shuts off the device by using a defibrillator on herself.

They restart John Henry and he posted a Bible quote. When he is turned off it makes him “die”. It made me think when the turk was still posting that math book joke.

John realizes that Sarah didn’t tell Derek and Cameron about the safe house.

The people who are tracking Sarah eventually go to the hospital, but lose her because she shut down the device. Cameron and Derek are also being tracked. Derek gets captured. Cameron takes a picture of the license plate of the van that captured Derek. Cameron gets “shorted out” when some water is drenched on her. They are going to remove Cameron’s chip when she “wakes up”.

When Sarah comes back to the safe house she sees there was a fight there. I was sad when I saw the dog was killed. She finds Charley is dead on the water. John got away.

Charley is dead now, so that makes 2 dead characters so far. I heard that 3 characters are going to die. I noticed that the 2 characters that have died names end in “y”; Riley and Charley. My prediction for the next character to die is John Henry. I’m going with him because his name ends in “y”.

No comments:

Post a Comment