Sunday, March 1, 2009

So Dated

While I was going through some boxes I found this old Kmart Holiday toy catalogue from 2000. Some of the items in there SCREAM 2000 like the N*Sync puzzles, the Pokemon plush toys, and the robotic dog toys.



I came across this picture of these 2 girls playing table hockey. It made me laugh so hard. Look how dated it looks. That one girl is wearing a rainbow kerchief. The girl with the odangos. I don’t know what is going on with her outfit. It looks like she came from like 1998. She’s wearing a bindi, metallic platform sneakers, a happy face necklace and a backpack purse. One has to question why she is playing table hockey with a backpack purse?



When I saw the picture of those crawling Disney babies. It made me think about how they were the rage in junior high and high school. The girls would bring them to school and get yelled at for bringing that toy and not their math book. Ah…school memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment