Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today is the Day Episode Review

I was going to write about something else, but I decided to post my episode review today. The reason it is so late is because I needed to re-watch the episode. Plus I took a few days off.

Sarah decided to move. When she was packing up her neighbor told her about some dead blond girl they found in the river with a star tattoo and some attempted suicide scars. Star tattoos are tight. LOL!

It was funny when Cameron saw a pigeon and told it there was a 51% of her not killing it. Sarah found the parts Cameron was saving and burned them.

I don’t understand why Sarah thinks Cameron killed Riley with a gun. Cameron could just twist a person’s head and kill them. Remember when she hurt that girl in Alison from Palmdale? Cameron’s too smart for that. I understand why Derek does. He’s being brainwashed by Jesse. John eventually believes Cameron. Cameron and John decide to lie to Riley’s foster dad by impersonating Riley’s voice on the phone. John doesn’t tell her that she’s dead. Later John goes to the morgue to see Riley’s body and say goodbye.


I thought it was funny when Catharine Weaver explained to Savannah about patience in a very complex way. Then she is lured into the basement by John Henry to play hide and seek. If Catherine really wanted to look for Savannah she would have just tracked her. Cameron can do that and she is a lesser 800 series model. Instead she goes to John Henry and decides to play a game with him instead immanently looking for Savannah. Why isn’t Ellison suspicious of this more than being enraged? Eventually they find Savannah in the helicopter.

Is Jesse really a Terminator? There is something strange about her. There was a flashback of when she was on the Jimmy Carter.

Why do a lot of people say Shirley looks like Mackenzie Smith? (the girl who plays Savannah) Is it because they are both red heads? Who does Shirley look like?…That’s really hard to say. She has a unique look about her. With that red hair and those wide eyes. To be honest I’d have to say her mother. Have you seen that picture she posted of her in the blue dress on facebook? Or maybe a neighbor I use to have. This girl has to be about 27 now. She also had wide eyes and red hair.


When I was watching the show I found a nice surprise in my bag of gummi bears Quadruplets! This is better than twins or triples. Now if only I could find a chain of 8 bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment