Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Room Decorating

I’ve been trying to decorate my room for 4 months now. When I first moved I thought doing this would cheer me up. You know I was personalizing the room for myself. I actually started decorating the first night I spent over there. I put up 2 pictures of Shirley, a No Doubt poster, a picture of John Cena and my moon babies. I gotta have my moon babies.

Photobucket

I started to decorate it at first to cheer myself up. It didn’t work very well.

I usually have something that is Dodgers in my room. You know I never looked at it this way, but in some ways the Dodgers are considered the Yankees of the West. You either love them or hate them. I grew up hating on the Yankees even though I was raised on watching the Dodgers and on NL teams. Too bad they don’t have as many championships as the Yankees do. Fact: The NL team with the most World Series wins is the Cardinals.

Photobucket

I made little theme areas like there is a consecration on Pokemon pictures and of Sailor Moon ones. I decorate this way because I heard about doing that on an old episode of Oprah. The stickers on the wall are not really stuck there. I never peeled off the backing I just put tape on the backing and put them up. I don’t want anybody thinking I was defacing my grandma’s house.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment