Thursday, March 19, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #3

I noticed there were a lot of mistakes in my previous blog and it needs a lot of editing.

It was so hot yesterday I was wearing a hairstyle I stole from Shirley. I haven’t worn that hairstyle since August. I think on her birthday. She was born on August 26th you know. She’s a Virgo. It couldn’t wear it with the length my hair was back then the little braids made my neck really itchy. My hair is longer now so the braids just rest on my shoulders. Plus I don’t wear my ponytail as high on my head as she is in the picture. I like to keep mine at ear level.



Later I got the idea why not steal and wear 2 of her hairstyles at the same time? Since my bangs are too short to be pulled back and they kind of fall over my left eye. I thought I can steal her bangs style from that video. I’ll wear my hair in the back in the 2 braids and have my long bangs in the front. I can have Version 2.0 era hair and Beautifulgarbage at the same time. I’m not cutting as short as she has it in the “Androgyny” video. People would mistake me for a man and I could go in the men’s room as long as a urinal doesn't kill me.. “I’ll free your mind”, alright “and the rest will follow“. People already mistake me for a guy when I wear my hair back. I don’t like to wear my hair down because it looks too “messy”. I can’t win! I think Shirley’s hair in the “Androgyny” video looks like Tecna’s hair from the Winx Club. There are a lot of similarities; especially with the bangs.





I decided that the blog that is frustrating me should just be broken up into parts; at least 2 of them. I’m not even talking about or including the companion blogs that go with it.

Since March Madness started today I have a funny little blog posted in my archives about what happened to me last year when I tried to watch the CSUF game. It was posted on the 29th, but it really happened on the 20th.

My dad is such a computer N00B. He didn’t know what a browser is. He clicks on the X on those banner ads because he thinks that will close them. It just makes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment