Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today is the Day(part 2)Episode Review

Last week I wrote about part one. It was a 2 parter episode.

I don’t really have much to say about this episode. It was mostly about Jesse and her being on the sub. You knew that somebody was going to open what was in that box. It was so predictable. When it was opened there was a liquid metal terminator inside. It takes on the shape of one of the crew and then get loose in the sub. The whole human crew is paranoid because they think that everybody else is the liquid metal terminator. Jesse takes over the sub and the rest of the crew evacuates. The one thing I have to say is that now we know Jesse is not a terminator because she was pregnant. I think she blames Cameron for losing her baby.

I liked the part when John apologized to Cameron. Sarah is becoming more mistrusting of Cameron.

Shirley wasn’t in the episode much. She was only in 1 scene. John Henry found a bunch of undated documents that are probably for people Weaver is going to kill or has killed. John Henry spent more time with Ellison. Peregrine falcons don’t live in California. That is wrong. It was strange when Weaver said “Humans will disappoint you.”

I wonder how John figured out it was Jesse who killed Riley? In my opinion I think Derek didn’t kill Jesse for plot purposes. There is also a reference to the episode complications with the clock and John and Derek saying that word.

I like the part towards the end where Cameron is holding a pigeon.

Sorry if this review lacking. There really wasn’t much to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment