Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cena Media Blitz

I was happy that Cena got rebooked on Leno. Too bad he was on the same show as Seacrest. If you want to know only one thing about me it’s that I hate Ryan Seacrest. I don’t hate him for no reason. Back in 1995 when my class went to a taping of a game show that he was hosting my friends and I wanted autographs, and he was very rude to us. After that I’ve hated Seacrest ever since. I think it’s funny that Seacrest has a way of appearing where my favorite celebrities are. I don’t know how many times I had to endure Seacrest for Gwen.

Is Jimmy Fallon a HeMan fan? I have seen a few references on the show like when he wanted castle Greyskull in the background and when he had an iphone app that made the caller’s voice sound like Skeletor. He looks really short too. I think he did back on SNL. I’m not going to say he looked short next to Will Ferrel because he’s like what 6’4”? Wasn’t he like one of the tallest cast members? Jimmy looked pretty short when he was standing next to Cena, and Cena is 6 feet tall.

Fallon didn’t really have much to say to Cena. He did mention Wrestlemania. I thought it was really funny when Cena said Jimmy has a high yelling voice. Jimmy does have a small voice. I thought their interview was funny though. I like the part when Cena was in all these fake movies. I’d watch Uncle Babysitter and the one about the hot dog vendor. The hot dog vendor one sort of sounded like The Marine.

No comments:

Post a Comment