Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Room Nostalgia

This is one of 3 blogs that are all related to each other.

I’m going to go a little nostalgia trip. I was thinking about the little house I use to live in from 86-92. It had 5 rooms. A living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and 2 bedrooms.

Back then I was pretty small and my bedroom was small too. It didn’t have a lot of furniture in it. My room had 2 toy boxes, a twin bed, 2 small dressers, a plastic kid desk and my parents bureau drawers. They decorated my bedroom, so it had pictures of Rocky and Bullwinkle characters, Dodger stuff including my koala growth chart, and my moon babies. I love my moon babies. I’ve had them up in every bedroom I’ve ever lived in. They might look a little childish, but I love them. Wait why am I worried about something looking childish? When I got a little older I added a little more personality to my room by adding a Disney Afternoon poster I got at Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment