Sunday, March 29, 2009

Purple?

I know I said I was going to take some time off, but these are some blogs I wrote a few weeks ago. they are just taking up space in my hard drive anyway.

It happened again! My red hair faded to purple. At first I thought it did that because I wasn’t using the right shampoo. When I had dyed my hair right before I moved I ended up losing my shampoo for colored hair, and I used what I could find which was dandruff shampoo. I know dandruff shampoo makes your hair darker if it’s dyed or not. That’s just what it does. It has tar in it.

I even decided this time I would not dye my hair until I found the shampoo. I did some research online and according to what I read my hair keeps turning purple because it is too dark. I don’t think my hair is too dark. It said that usually happens to people with naturally black hair. My hair isn’t black. I’d say more medium brown. I didn’t even use a bright red color more of a dark blood red. Maybe this is a sign that I shouldn’t be copying Shirley’s hair. I can always strip the color from my hair and make it an orangey red color. Then I’ll have to thin out my eyebrows. I can always copy Gwen’s hair and go blond. I don’t care what people have told me in the past. I could pull off being a blond.

According to this website I’m not suppose to be a redhead. My skin has pinky undertones. That is one thing I know about it. I started thinking what if you were born a redhead with pink undertones? Does that mean that your hair color is not right for your skin? I think that my mom and I have hair color is not right for our skin tones even if we were born that way.

This warm and cool stuff has been confusing me for years. I even asked my mom about it, and she is confused too. I’ve been doing research on this and I think I’m a cool. The reason I get confused is because brown hair can be warm or cool so can hazel eyes. Maybe this is the reason I look so horrible in orange? The test I got from one site is to look at your veins in natural light. If they look blue you are a cool if they look green you are a warm. If they look blue green you are mix of both. I’m not sure how accurate this test is. I noticed I have blue veins.

I still haven’t decided what to do about my hair. If I should dye it another color either by stripping it or making it darker. Or if I should just leave it as it is. I’m really considering blue hair. I think it will look really cute in the summer or spring. I think I will dye in blue in late June early July.

No comments:

Post a Comment