Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Must Watch, While Some Must Sleep Episode Review

Sarah is at a sleep clinic. She is scared and confused and she sees a coyote. At first I thought it was a wolf, and making reference to the Alison from Palmdale episode. That episode has more to do with Cameron than Sarah. My mom and I thought it was funny when Cameron said Sarah’s pancake recipe was the one Cameron found on the box.

So Sarah thinks that the sleep clinic is really some sort of cover for Skynet. She becomes more suspicious as time passes. She finds this secret basement room. The patient she shares a room with is a smoker. She eventually catches on fire. While Sarah was “asleep” she is being tortured by that guy who shot her. It was pretty gruesome.

I thought it was funny when Cameron hit the vending machine for John and a bunch of chips fell out. I also I thought all the Summer/Cameron fans were going crazy when she walked by in a bra.

Sarah loses her teeth if she dreamed this it means that she feel that she has failed at something. Perhaps protecting John? Or stopping Skynet? Teeth dreams are very common. This episode is trying to make you think about what has Sarah dreamed, and what was really happening to her.

I found this episode really dull and not because Shirley wasn’t in it. It was also incredibly confusing. I kept changing it back from that to wrestling. John Cena was making a rare Smackdown appearance.

Speaking of dreams I had a really funny one on Sat. I had a dream I had really bad scene hair. My hair was the same color as it is in real life. I had the ugly choppy fluffy bangs. The rest of my hair looked scene too. In my dream I thought I looked good. I kept taking pictures of myself on my phone, and saying how great my hair looked. What does this dream mean? I don’t want to be scene in real life. I’m too old for that. Perhaps my dream is telling me I’m too old?

No comments:

Post a Comment