Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Fashions

Since it is spring now people are wearing spring colors. You know like pastels and stuff. Fall calls for darker colors like black, maroon, chocolate brown, and emerald green. Of course there is no set rule on what colors you can and can’t wear during a particular season.

The one thing I do have to say is that I like when the spring nail colors come out. They are usually pastels or really bright day glo colors.

I’m wearing this lovely blue nail polish I bought last year. I’m still looking for a nice lavender one. I love lavender nail polish. I even wore it to my junior prom. It has to either pastel or really flat. I don’t want one with a silvery undertone in it. It doesn’t have to be iridescent because now I have an iridescent glittery top coat.This is an old picture from an old magazine. Street Wear isn't even made by Revlon anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment