Monday, March 9, 2009

Ourselves Alone Episode Review

This episode starts off with Cameron and the pigeon. It has been shown living in the Connor house in previous episodes. It was just so funny when Cameron was talking to it said things like “that‘s a window bird.”. It was kind of sad when she was trying to set it free and crushed it to death.

Riley got all freaked out when she saw Cameron slice her own arm open to try and repair herself. That would be freaky to see especially for somebody like Riley.

I don’t know why but, I thought it was funny when Sarah was scrubbing the blood off the bathroom floor the Riley left. I guess I think it’s funny to see Sarah doing something so domestic.

I thought it was kind of funny when Riley’s counselor was Jesse in disguise. Of course Sarah doesn’t know who she is. She doesn’t even know the connection with her and Derek.

I missed the ending the first time I watched it because I was watching wrestling. But I watched the ending later.

Ok so Riley is really dead now that Jesse shot her. Is she the “dead” character everybody was talking about? Or is it somebody else? Remember Cromartie? Are the Riley haters happy now?

Shirley wasn’t in this episode. Her name wasn’t in the credits. This episode was much better than last weeks. It didn’t drag on.

No comments:

Post a Comment