Friday, March 13, 2009

This is not my Idea

What an appropriate title it’s a line from my favorite Garbage song.

Yesterday Shirley posted an interesting note on facebook. I could have read it a little after she posted it, but the bookmark feed I had on her blog wasn’t updating.

When I read this I was watching a basketball game of all things. Lakers vs. Spurs. (the Spurs are Shirley‘s team. ^-^ She ♥s Duncan.) I kept it as background noise. I like to have sports on as background noise.


I like that she clarifies all the different rumors about her. It’s good to get information straight from the horse’s mouth. She said there was a rumor going around that she was dead. I seriously had no idea where that came from. At least I didn’t hear it. The one part that got was about her talking about her operation. She didn’t specify what it was for. Then she said about dying. Then I was getting sad thinking about that. Why’d she have to put that idea in my head? As she put it. “So like I said........just for ass coverage..…”

You can read her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment