Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello Jimmy!

So I’ve been watching Jimmy Fallon’s first week of shows. Like I’ve said before I have a crush on him. I really don’t know why. It stared back when I was in high school. This blog explains why I like him so much. That’s why I posted it in the archives blog.

To be honest I don’t like his show’s theme song. He did what I thought he would do and laugh through his monologue. It’s not as bad a weekend update. I’d like to see him host Saturday Night Live and giggle a lot; like he did in that episode in Family Guy. Then he had sex with Meg. “Buy me a rainbow!”.

The problem I’m having with his monologue is that I don’t really find it funny. I mean I’ll chuckle here and there. But I’m not laughing as hard as I do with Letterman or I did with Conan.

I thought the bromance novels and the licking stuff segments were boring. That part about the slow jamz was dumb too. I like making fun of slow jamz, but it just wasn’t working for me. I know he’s green right now and establishing himself as a host.

I heard he wants fans of the show to communicate to him through twitter. I found this page http://twitter.com/jimmyfallon Is this really him, or some impostor? How can I verify this? I’m not going to do what I said about facebook and say I’ll never make a page. But I really don’t feel like opening up another account on another site. So for now let’s just say it’s highly unlikely. I didn’t even know what twitter was until like last month. Ok I know I’m out of the loop. Laugh if you want.

I’d like to wish Jimmy the best of luck.

1 comment:

  1. Well firefox has this convenient extension called "Twitterfox" and it sends all the tweets of the people you follow to a convenient little box in your browser, so you dont constantly have to keep checking your account.

    ReplyDelete