Thursday, April 9, 2009

Adam Raised a Cain Episode Review

I know this review is late, but I got sick. I got a sore throat or something, so I can be really whiney about it. Just think tomorrow is the season/series finale. I wrote that because the fate of the show is till uncertain.

This was a great episode and worth missing a preseason baseball game for. It was so good I mindlessly ate half a bag of Happy Cola gummis. Ok ok, so I was wrong John Henry didn’t die, but somebody did. More on that later.

At the beginning of the episode Derek, Sarah, Cameron and John are at the
Cemetery at Charley’s grave. They find a phone with Savannah’s picture in it. John tells everybody that he remembers that girl when she was a patient of Dr. Sherman.

At school Savannah was IMing John Henry during class. The teacher thinks she is talking to somebody “bad”.

I have to say my favorite part was when Savannah told her mom she can’t sing. Maybe Shirley listened to me when I asked if there were going to be more references to her and her music in the show. J/K I’m just kidding myself right? Even my mom laughed at that part and she’s no Darkling. I think it would have been funny if somebody was listening to a Garbage song say like John and says something like “that is a great band!”. LOL!

This is my theory on why I think Savannah is important. I think she is part of the resistance. I think in some way she will revolt against her “mother”. I have been thinking about this ever since I saw “The Tower is Tall but the Fall is Short“. I should really post my old episode reviews I wrote on myspace.

When Savannah is doing her homework she was talking to John Henry on the phone. After that he notices there is a security breach, so he instructs Savannah what to do through the blue tooth earpiece she is using.

I don’t know I feel indifferent about the death of Derek. I mean I didn’t hate the character, but he wasn’t my favorite either. It is a loss to the show though. Maybe a different Derek will come back. When he got shot a lot of people think that Sarah or Cameron shot him, but when I watched the video again I noticed that the water delivery guy did. I didn’t think Sarah would no matter how mad she was a Derek.

It was a good thing that she remembered John Connor because he taught her how to tie her shoes in Dr. Sherman’s office. I liked the part she says Dr. Sherman died. She thinks it’s her fault that Derek died. She tells John about John Henry even though her mother told her not to talk about him. At first when she talks about him John thinks she has an imaginary friend. She says he can’t leave the basement because there is a cord in the back of his head. She also says Ellison teaches him stuff. They figure out what she is talking about.


I liked the part about the eel in Weaver‘s office. That thing is pretty creepy looking in her office. When she said it ate cuttlefish I thought about how good those are. They are good dried like jerky. She said it also eats other eels. I don’t know why I found it funny when she said “Please don‘t tap the glass.”

I think Weaver got the police to go to the theatre where Sarah was because she said she was going to meet with Sarah Connor.

I thought it was funny when John and Cameron are watching Sarah on tv in a store window. The store was called “Screen Time” LOL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment