Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

This Easter I don’t know I was just feeling nostalgic. I was thinking about the old glitter eggs egg dying kit commercial they use to show on tv a lot back in the 80s. For some reason it isn’t on youtube. I was also thinking about the classic Cadbury egg commercial with the auditions.

Yesterday when my mom was dying eggs the set came with some stamp markers and I don’t know why I went crazy for them. I can just be so childish sometimes. She dyes eggs for my dad. I don’t like dyed eggs. I really don’t see the point of them anymore. I haven’t since they don’t have anything inside them like the plastic ones could.

I got a Blondie CD as a present. It made me think about how much I like them and how I listened to them before I started listening to No Doubt and Garbage. Some of those songs are just so badass like “One Way or Another” and “Rip Her to Shreds”. You know what’s kind funny? Back when I first got into Blondie at like the age of 8 my “hip” cousins on my dad’s side didn’t know who they were. Maybe I’ll write an album review. I don’t know I haven’t decided yet.

Even though I'm still sick I ate a lot of ham. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment