Monday, April 13, 2009

Born to Run Episode Review

This was a good finale. It provided closure; yet left you hungry for a 3rd season if there is one. Not like the cliffhanger ending SAT AM Sonic the Hedgehog left me. Yes, I’m still mad about that and that was back in the 90s.

I don’t know I thought it was funny when John Henry kept rolling a 20.

I guess the phrase “Will you join us?” must be code between the Terminators or something. I think what a lot of the other fans think and that was Weaver who got loose on the Jimmy Carter.

The priest came back from the church Sarah and John got refuge in from Samson and Delilah. I thought it was funny when Sarah told the priest to pray about the story about the locks and he says Peter.

I didn’t notice that my tape stopped taping for whatever reason. At about the halfway point of the show. I guess I was so into the show I didn’t notice it. When I finally did it was the ending when John and Weaver had time traveled. I know I live in like 2002 technology wise. So anything I write about past the part when they get the passports from the chola I’m writing from memory and internet postings/summaries written by other people.

I feel I got cheated because the Terminator vs. Terminator action was between Weaver and that water delivery guy. I wanted to see her meet up with Cameron; even if they didn’t fight.

I have to say one of my favorite parts was when Weaver protected Ellison, John and Sarah and made herself into a shield. That has to be one of my favorite Weaver scenes in the whole season aside from the toilet one, cow’s blood and the cold lap. The eel is part of herself. It escaped after the tank broke because of the air attack. I guess she kept in the tank as an eel incase something happened to the rest of her?

I did love the metal bitch line. So Weaver was a rouge Terminator after all. Shirley’s badassneess just exudes out of her. (Ok I know badassness is not a word) :P

I have to question why did John agree to go with Weaver? He barely knew her. Was it because he wanted to get Cameron’s chip? It was impulsive.

Here’s my mom’s take on the last scene of the episode (remember she has no knowledge of Terminator mythos of anything) She thinks that John Connor and Catharine Weaver died and went to hell. That’s why he saw Derek, Kyle and Alison.

The ending made me think about poor little Savannah. What is going to happen to her now that her mother is gone? Her real and fake mother. Maybe Ellison will take care of her now, or even Sarah.

Poor John when he went into the future and he thought he saw Cameron, until he realized how she was interacting with the dog and realized that’s somebody else; Alison Young.

I also wondered what happened to Weaver after she traveled to the future with John. After she put on the coat she just disappeared or something. Some people think she turned into the dog, but I don’t think so. Maybe she turned into something else in the background.

Be back tomorrow for a rant blog that is not Terminator related.

No comments:

Post a Comment