Sunday, April 19, 2009

Springtime

It feels like spring now. It didn’t for a while and we are like a month into the season.

It was so hot I was wearing my hair in that hairstyle that I stole from Shirley; the one with the 2 braids coming out of the ponytail. I guess my hair has been getting really long; my mom noticed it. I haven’t cut it since like August or September.

Now since it’s warmer I’m thinking about a new haircut to get. You know I’m like Dwight from The Office and I can and do cut my own hair. It saves a lot of money. I like to cut my hair really short, but not to short I have to make odangos or pigtails with my hair if I need to. Not little ones either really big fat ones about the size of my fist. I need it to be long enough so that it I did do a bad job of cutting it I can hide it with some creative hairstyling. I haven’t decided if I’m going to copy Shirley’s hair again or not. Maybe I’ll copy an anime character’s hairstyle. My hair is acting funny again anyway. My overgrown bangs grew much longer on one side and this is really noticeable when I part my hair down the middle. My hair is also uneven in length. The left side is a lot shorter than the right side.

For some reason my hair looks red again. I don’t know why. I feel like I have doll hair. Like from those old dolls from the 80s and 90s that had hair that changed color in the sun. I know this was a selling point of certain Barbies and My Little Ponies. It’s red in the sunlight, but purple in other light. Strange.

I bought some nail polish today on clearance. It was only 70 cents. When I saw it I thought about Shirley. I usually don’t wear blue nail polish. I don’t really like the color blue. I should have picked up some matching blue eye shadow while I was thinking about it. I was looking for lavender nail polish.

Also now that it is warmer I can walk to that sushi restaurant that is like a block away. The sushi looks good there. I’m not a sushi freak, but I like that one with the prawn on it. What’s the name of that one? They use to send menus to my old house, and the pictures of the food looked good. I better buy some grapefruit seed extract before I eat some sushi.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pikapal,
    Thanks for being a follower of my blog. I am currently reading your blog and myspace. I can see you are a fan of similar Garbage music on last fm. Any song suggestions for my garbagepage would be welcome (:
    I read on your blog you are on facebook? If you want, you can send me your facebook name to garbage.page@gmail.com and I will add you as a friend on facebook. That way we both stay anonymous on both our blogs.
    Ps Looking forward to terminator salvation movie out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading.

    You know I found your blog while I was looking for lyrics to "In The Snow".

    I can't think of any suggestions now, but I will post some if they do come to me.

    ReplyDelete