Friday, April 24, 2009

Not So Private Message

I’m usually not a vengeful bitchy person. If I was I would not care about certain things, or I would wish somebody will ill. I can be set in my ways though, and it is very hard to change.

I’m not going to spend a bunch of time cooped up in my room listening to “It‘s All Over But The Crying” (the Absolute Garbage remix) repeatedly.

Here is a play list I complied. I think I added more songs on to the hard copy I had on paper which I can’t find when I really need it. I added more songs to the one that I have in my hard drive. I think I added “Metal Heart”, but I can’t remember.

Here is a play list that I made a few months back. It can’t be put on the myspace play list because I listed too many songs.

“Breakfast At Tiffany‘s” - Deep Blue Something
“Stan” - Enimen
“Sailin‘ On” - No Doubt’s cover of it
“End it on This” - No Doubt
“Move On” - No Doubt
“Happy Now?” - No Doubt
“It‘s All Over But The Crying” - Garbage
“Never There” - Cake
“Private Helicopter” - Harvey Danger
“Sitting, Waiting Wishing” - Jack Johnson
“If I had Eyes” - Jack Johnson
“Little Things” - Bush

This and my cousin being disappointed about the new Lego Rock Band video game which coincidentally does not feature any Lego related songs so far. My suggestions are:
“Brick” by Ben Folds Five
“Thick as a Brick” by Jethro Tull
“Fell in Love with a Girl” by The White Stripes
My cousin suggested “Another Brick in the Wall” by Pink Floyd.

Then I thought about some of my fantasy Rock Band set lists. I have a fantasy Garbage and Hole one. I’m still compiling my No Doubt one which will include “Snakes“. Those will be posted in another blog.

First I was contemplating sending this person a message through their myspace which they made public again. I came across this by accident. I wasn’t “prowling” like I was on facebook. I was really thinking about it. I gave myself about a whole day to think about it. When I was about to send this person the message I thought “How would they take this? We haven‘t talked in over a year. This might seem creepy even though my intentions are good. What if this is taken the wrong way and seen a sarcasm?” Needless to say I never sent the message. I decided that I will just address the issue in my blog. So here is what I was going to say in the message. Like that person is reading my blog anyway.

“Good luck with your move to New York.”

When I wrote this I was thinking about the song "Cup of Coffee" a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment