Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Twitter Can’t Hold Me

I’ve been thinking about making a Twitter account. I don’t know if it is really necessary. Since I can only convey my message in 140 characters or less. If you know me you know I like writing long winded things. Plus does anybody really want to know I ate a cookie or something like that? I could just write all those inane things in one giant condensed blog instead of a bunch of little Twitter messages. Perhaps I don’t “get” Twitter and that makes me “old”. I’m willing to admit I’m not up on the trends and I’m “old”. I can be like Ursula from Dinosaur King. Her characters is so similar to Jesse from Pokemon. She is even voiced by Rachel Lillis. They get so mad when people call them old.

2 comments:

  1. I read it would be 18th of May the Fox announcement would be made whether sarah connor show would be cancelled or not. It looks likely, as it had poor ratings. oh well, I would rather have the s. manson solo album than a season 3 ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I forgot to mention that the new schedule would be announced on May 18th. I thought I wrote it in the previous blog, but I guess it slipped my mind.

    I don't know I'd like a solo album, but I also want Shirley to be happy by doing what she wants even if that includes acting.

    ReplyDelete