Monday, June 8, 2009

Classmates or Fans?

On Thursday my family was talking about the last time the Lakers won a championship was the year I graduated high school. Which was 7 years ago and for some reason doesn’t seem like that long ago to me. My mom proposed (as a joke) that I should organize some type of class of 2002 reunion from my high school of Laker fans to meet up at the parade and have a banner that says something like “(my old high school) class of 2002 Laker fans” or something silly like that. I thought it would be a good idea to organize that on facebook. I facebook has other uses besides using it to write inane messages to celebrities. I got the idea to have the people wear yellow/gold since my school colors and the Lakers share that color.

Which reminds me I should groom my eyebrows. Usually when I groom my eyebrows the Lakers win a championship. Superstitious? I know. :P

In unrelated news I’m happy that Pierre came with Conan to LA. I love his recliner of rage I hope he brings that back. I’ll rant with him. :P

A few days ago my mom bought me a very strange toothbrush. It’s a Corbin Bleu one. It’s one of those Tooth Tunes kind. I think she thought it was a spin brush. I’m surprised I even know who he is and a little embarrassed that I admitted that on my blog. Wasn’t he in High School Musical? My toothbrush features a song from “Jump In”. What it that? Was that a movie?

I’m happy that The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is back on. The first time it aired I missed 2 episodes; “Remote Island Syndrome (Part 1)” and “Live Alive“. I missed “Remote Island Syndrome” to watch Raw and I missed “Live Alive” due to a black out in my neighborhood which was really beyond my control.

This anime is better to watch a second time since I can notice all the little things I didn’t the first time I watched it.

I remembered my friend recommended this anime to me last year, but he couldn’t remember the name of it. After I started watching it I realized this was the anime he was describing.

No comments:

Post a Comment