Friday, June 26, 2009

What if it all Ended Tomorrow for your Favorite Celebrity?

I've still been thinking about celebrity deaths in general. It's made me think what would I do if one of my favorite celebrities died? Hmmm.... I guess it depends on the celebrity. I'd probably light a bunch of candles at home maybe I'd get one of those big prayer candles that come in the big glass you can get for like a dollar. I'd construct a strange tribute outfit. I'd also watch footage of said celebrity.

Let's use an example. What if it all ended tomorrow for Cena? I'm not wishing death on him or saying that he's dead at the time of this post. Let's say he ran into that guy with the purse and the gun inside it again like in his song.

I'd construct a strange Cena tribute outfit. Consisting of a Cena shirt, a baseball cap, jeans (I don't have jean shorts), and some high tops. I'd watch Cena footage that I have on hand like those homemade DVDs I made and his My Life DVD. I'd listen to his songs; espeically "If it All Ended Tomorrow". I'd probally do some other things I haven't even thought of yet.

I would not go to Florida or West Newbury MA, and Cena doesn't have a star so I couldn't visit that. That would be kind of far for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment