Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Get Your Blogs in Order!

I have a strange habit of writing numerous blogs concurrently. I don’t really know why I do it. I still haven’t even started that one I teased on twitter about trying boba. That is already written on paper I just need to type that one up. The one I started about my favorite soft drinks of the 90s started off well, but then I couldn’t decide if I wanted to include Kool-aid. Not all the flavors just the ones that were introduced/discontinued in the 90s. I’m also writing one about careers and being famous; and one about hatred for fans within a fan community. I don’t know why I have a bunch of blogs that are just not finished for some reason.

I’m sorry to say that I won’t be able to go to Anime Expo AX this year. Because I ended up spending most of my money on candy and frozen sandwiches. I don’t know why I have an obsession with those frozen sandwiches. Maybe I should curb and reevaluate my spending habits. Maybe I can go next year if I can curb my spending. No Minto hair for me either.

For some reason my mom is more obsessed than I am with having another yard sale. I’m really not thinking about it right now since the next one cannot be held until September. I think it’s funny that she is thinking about it more than I am. It seems reversed.

No comments:

Post a Comment