Sunday, June 28, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #13 Lucky!

13 is unlucky or so it is thought so in the west. 4 is unlucky too you know.

I was planning a miscellaneous blog today anyway. Let's see...
That color changing nail polish I bought is horrible it's white in the bottle, but when I put it on it turned pink and stayed pink. It never changed colors in the sun. Plus it chips like crazy. It chipped off within 6 hours of putting it on. I put it on at like 9:30 PM. I didn't do anything that would chip it like chores or anything. What do I expect I only paid a $1 for it.

I made more octopus wieners again this time I used lil' smokey dogs and they look so much cuter. I got the idea from Noe in True Tears when I was watching it. I had to take a picture of it because it was so cute. My mom thought I was copying Shirley again! >.< Billy Mays well what can say about him. I'll admit that I like watching infomercials. One of my favorites has to be the GT xpress one. His death was a shocker. I just saw him on Conan a few days ago. So I guess Shamwow!/Slap chop Vince did win?! WTF?! :P My first memory of Billy had be to back when he would do those little Oxyclean commercials like back in 1998. I think I was in high school when I saw them. They use to show them a lot during the local music video shows I use to watch. Mainly Notes from the Underground. I think on channel 68?

No comments:

Post a Comment