Wednesday, June 3, 2009

miscellaneous blog #9

Let's see this will be another miscellaneous catch all blog. I hope my typing is a little better today my finger has healed.

It was raining today. I don't know, but after I moved I mellowed out a lot. No, I'm not on drugs or anything. The lighting and thunder doesn't scare or bother me as much as it use to. Maybe it's because there isn't a large tree by my bedroom window anymore and there is a 2 story house a few houses down. The lighting would likely hit that house first since it is higher. Of course when it rains you need the appropriate music. "Only Happy when it Rains" comes to mind and so does "The Sun and the Rain" by Madness. I also like the song "Like the Weather" by 10000 Maniacs, but I don't have it. I wasn't wearing my blue nail polish or my black boots. I did watch the video for "Only Happy when it Rains" too. It was nice and cloudy too; good weather for a Yaka. I'll explain the Yaka in the anime I'm watching called Sola a Yaka is a being who can't die, but they can't be in the sunlight either; it burns them like fire. They are also called a "Calamity of the night".

Speaking of music I'm not going to write a review of the song "Witness to Your Love". I might review the CD though. I haven't decided. I haven't even listened to all of it. I listened to the Garbage song and the Jack Johnson song.

So the Lakers are in the finals again. You know you can make fun of me for not having faith in them, but it's not over yet. They are only the Western Conference champions. You know they have been in the finals 6 times this decade. In 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, and 2009. I don't follow basketball as intensely as Shirley or my dad, but I do like watching it.

In other semi-related sports news a lot of people are pissed that Kennedy got released. I don’t really see what was so great about him like everybody says. He wasn’t that good of a wrestler if he was hurting people while he wrestled. I never really got his gimmick either. I understood he was an announcer, but that’s all they did with him they never really expanded on the character. He was very injury prone too. He has potential I guess. Now is everybody going to hate on Randy since the rumor is that he had pull in getting released. Maybe Cena did too. That's just a thought. He was injured by Kennedy. I know a lot of people were happy when he was. The haterz. I know I spelled that with a "z". :P You know what's funny Kennedy's jersey number was #4 Walton's number. The number 4 is bad luck in eastern culture. Anybody who is swearing off the WWE more tickets for me...when I can afford them.

I invented a new sandwich today. It's really fatty. My mom bought these little microwave sausage biscuit sandwiches. They are small; about the size of a slider burger. They consist of nothing more than a biscuit and sausage patty. Recently I had been adding a slice of cheese to them because that's the way I like my sausage biscuit sandwiches. I added a slice of bacon and scrambled egg along with the slice of cheese. It was small yet fattening and decadent.

I don't know why my mom thinks I'm crazy because I want "summer" hair. She says that nobody dyes their hair lighter for the summer and darker for the winter, but she is wrong. I know/knew people who do/did. It's very common. I keep reading that fair skinned people should not be brunettes. This confuses me so much because I'm fair skinned, and I was born like that. Maybe I should keep changing my hair color until I can't afford it.

I was thinking if I wrote a book about my dad and growing up with him would anybody read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment